PDA

View Full Version : Very happy!!

Dshell
12-03-07, 19:58
Hello everyone!

I just wanted to write this post to let the people who I have been moaning to for the last few weeks about the problems that my boyfriend has been having with anxiety, depression and feeling suicidal!

With me being away at uni we were both finding it very hard and I was really unsure of what I needed to do to help him and help him to help himself! He came over to visit me last Monday and we had some really big chats which was lovely and then he took me away for a few days for out 5th anniversary

Well - I have some very exciting news! He proposed to me on Saturday morning!!!!

I know that things are still very bad for him and that things are still going to be though but we are both so happy about this and hopefully this will help change things around for both of us - he has finally let me into his heart completely which shows to me that he is also beginning to feel better about himself!!

Thank you for listening to me over the past few weeks, you really have helped!

Love and hugs

DShell x

nomorepanic
12-03-07, 20:01
Shell

:yesyes: :yahoo: :emot-dance:

Congratulations on the ENGAGEMENT

Great news!

Dshell
12-03-07, 20:20
I just can't believe how quickly it has all changed for ur and how happy we both are about things. Like I said - I know it is going to still be though and he is still depressed but we can get through it together!!

I don't think I have ever been so happy in my life!!!

Thank you so much xxxxxxxxxxx

happyone
12-03-07, 20:33
Awww!
that is lovel Hunny!

I am so pleased for you, for both of you.

happyone
xx

manmoor
13-03-07, 08:07
Congratulations :D :yesyes:

jo61
13-03-07, 08:49
That is such good news - congratulations to you both :hugs:

Dshell
13-03-07, 17:11
Thank you - I really appreciate it!! x