PDA

View Full Version : Can i mix Diazepam with Xanax

AfraidToFly
22-05-16, 02:56
My doctor gave me 4mg of Diazapam for a 4 hour flight coming up at the end of this week. He gave me 2mg to make sure i didnt have any bad reactions to it.

I am flying with someone who is prescribed Xanax. If the 4mg isnt enough for me on the flight and i start to have a panic attack would it be ok for me to take .25 or .5 mg of my friends xanax?

Tims
01-06-16, 23:32
Hey
You can mix 2 benzos as long as it's in moderation. I've taken Valium with clonazepam and had no issues.
Tims

karenp
24-07-16, 09:25
Me too, I think I have mixed everything. lol. Just in moderation though remember. I hate flying too but was fine last time I had to do it, it was 11 hours to USA too but didn't need pills but was bored on way back so took them then to sleep. So you may not even need your friend to give you a Xanax, I took Klonopin once or twice that was prescribed to my American bf as because I wasn't used to it, it helped me a bit more I was so hooked on Lorazepam due to bad, bad doctor who did not listen to me that my AD was doing nothing for me. xxx

---------- Post added at 09:25 ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 ----------

I had a tiny bottle of wine on the way to the USA, that calmed me down too,lol and watched movies etc so really was fine and didn't touch even my own pills.