PDA

View Full Version : opticians

DonnaT
22-05-16, 19:16
Opticians tomorrow and I'm freaking out that they are going to find something nasty going on. I have weird vision from time to time. I'm worried I have a problem in my head. I'm sitting in my house in a quiet state panicking about it but I know its important to get my eyes checked ti see if there us a problem.

I don't see how people can have problems to di with vision which is caused by anxiety.

almamatters
22-05-16, 19:28
I have vision problems caused by anxiety Donna, i get weird floaters and blurred vision when I'm stressed, i put off going for an eye test because I thought I had a tumour or something , but was told eyesight really good for my age and no other issues. Anxiety can cause vision problems.

ServerError
22-05-16, 19:29
If you look at my avatar, you'll see the face of a guy who has vision issues due to anxiety. I was so worried that I went for an eye test. I got a clean bill of health.

Anxiety can play havoc with your peepers.

actorwill
22-05-16, 20:47
I have health anxiety and my vision has been going blurry looking at a computer screen,
Just had an eye test yesterday and the pics of my eyes came back healthy... Must be the anxiety of other Heath issues...hope that helps.

Nicholebear
22-05-16, 21:44
Hi Donna, maybe you'd like to check out the thread I started about different visual symptoms that went along with my own and others' anxiety.

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=182839

Maybe you can find some info that will calm you or have similar symptoms. I think there was a very productive conversation we started over there. Xx

---------- Post added at 15:44 ---------- Previous post was at 15:40 ----------

And here is another good post.
http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=183665

DonnaT
22-05-16, 23:29
I don't get blurred vision. I look at the tv then my eyes do so.e weird thing then I go dizzy. It scares me.

ServerError
22-05-16, 23:32
It will scare you if you let it. Get checked out for peace of mind but you will have to accept it's anxiety if told so.

I haven't had a single symptom that didn't ease when I stopped worrying about it.