PDA

View Full Version : help spent all day in ae hospotial

rodds
23-05-16, 18:23
woke up this moring feeling some anxiety went for walk ,later took a dull funny sensation in my heart area boy did I panic it was only a split second but did I panic got the wife to take me to hospotial they ran ekg took blood and did a chest xray after hours the results came back all clear , just starting to calm down has this or something like happened to them this is the 5th time I have been to hospotial with similar problems constanly worring about my heart thanks any advise:)

Fishmanpa
23-05-16, 18:37
Best advice is to seek help for your anxiety. Anxiety can and does cause chest pain and discomfort which in turn gets your anxiety up and in turn makes the pain worse. It's a vicious cycle that needs to be broken with professional help.

Positive thoughts

rodds
23-05-16, 19:04
thank you

rodds
23-01-18, 21:01
Had up to 10 hospital visits all ekgs bloods xrays all fine .in bed all day don't go out lost appetite interest can sleep feel cant go on have a constant worry about heart halth even tho had lots of test rodds

Carys
23-01-18, 21:19
Had up to 10 hospital visits all ekgs bloods xrays all fine .in bed all day don't go out lost appetite interest can sleep feel cant go on have a constant worry about heart halth even tho had lots of test rodds

You know what really isn't good for you - lying in bed all day and getting no exercise, not eating well, not sleeping and constant worrying. That will have more of a negative affect on you that any imagined heart problem. As you've said above, youve had loads of tests, more than most people will ever get in a lifetime. Why do you think those tests are wrong?

Aaahhfreakout
29-01-18, 11:36
Sorry to hear you're still having a very rough time. I know how much confidence in your own body can be shattered by worries about the heart. It used to help me just to go for a walk, just the mild exercise and the fresh air would help a lot.

Curtis
29-01-18, 15:41

Hey... If all medical tests are fine. then I think you must first get out of your bed. Keep your body moving. You'll feel good.

rodds
07-02-18, 10:36
Bad anxiety in chest all the time nerves in throat really bad 3years can't reflex sleep house bound advise

Carys
07-02-18, 10:44
HI Rodds, Good morning,

Your last thread has some replies on it (the one started at the end of Jan, about the same issue) :)

rodds
07-02-18, 12:44
Sorry .but I am going threw bad time this in no way helps

Fishmanpa
07-02-18, 12:48
From 2016. (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=184310)

I think it's time to treat the real illness Rodds :blush:

Positive thoughts

Bigboyuk
07-02-18, 13:02
Hi rodds Seen the 2016 thread nearly 2 years have gone by and guess what you are still here to tell your story, Fish is spot on with their advice it's now time to treat the real cause which is your HA, which as you can see hasn't got any better and wont do on it's own either, get help so you can start to feel better ATB

Carys
07-02-18, 13:21
Sorry .but I am going threw bad time this in no way helps
...and there was me thinking I had been helpful, by letting you know I'd left you a long reply on your other thread. (which you hadn't seen ???)

Bigboyuk
07-02-18, 13:55
Hi rodds out of interest did you follow up Fishmanpa's advice?? ATB

Carys
07-02-18, 14:24
5th time I have been to hospotial with similar problems constanly worring about my heart thanks any advise

After 5 times of being checked, over a couple of years, I would say - there I nothing wrong.

Carys
11-02-18, 16:11
Loads of kind and helpful replies.....Rodds where are you to read them? Can I suggest its a good idea to come back and read the threads you start asking for help, as usually there are replies on them which you don't see. They could help ?

nomorepanic
11-02-18, 17:20
Admin are aware this seems to be 2 posts merged into 1

MyNameIsTerry
11-02-18, 17:36
Admin are aware this seems to be 2 posts merged into 1

Thanks Nic. :yesyes:

Carys
11-02-18, 18:26
Thankyyyouuuuuu