PDA

View Full Version : Help. Really worried about unknown disease:(

Abre47
23-05-16, 19:16
I have been getting a strange pressure like feeling in my head.It feels like a balloon expanding.Feel it in forhead,eyes, jaw, palette and also base of my skull were my neck meets my spine.It is worst while laying down.I also feel heavy headed throughout the day. Also feel weakness(Rubbery feeling) in lower legs.I have went to optican,ENTs,general physicans but have always been misdiagnosed. Got a CT of brain and sinuses which came back normal. Please help me it is making my life a living hell.

ServerError
23-05-16, 19:21
I don't mean to sound harsh, but I wonder what help you want from people here. If you're looking for people who can relate to your health concerns and to your symptoms, you'll find them here. But beyond that, we can't do much for you.

Were you really misdiagnosed or did you just not accept what the doctors told you? That's a genuine question. Assuming the doctors can find nothing wrong, are you able to seek treatment for your anxiety? This would be the best help anyone can offer you.

Fishmanpa
23-05-16, 19:26
Were you really misdiagnosed or did you just not accept what the doctors told you? That's a genuine question.

That was my thought/question as well. What is it you think you have and what did the doctors tell you?

Positive thoughts

Abre47
23-05-16, 19:32
I just want to know if someone was going through this and found an answer. I have been told i have eye problems, sinus blockage, migranes, and anxiety\depression. I just want to know what it is and will i feel normal ever again

---------- Post added at 18:32 ---------- Previous post was at 18:30 ----------

The doctors had their different opinions. who should i believe? i think it is some kind of a neurological disorder like multiple sclerosis or ataxia, or maybe some fatal condition of cervical spine

Fishmanpa
23-05-16, 19:37
I'd go with the medical professionals on this one. There's also the fact that you're posting on an anxiety forum and there are pages and pages of people worrying about similar things who believe Dr. Google over the real deal. You can scroll to the bottom of the page and see several similar threads.

Positive thoughts

Abre47
23-05-16, 19:42
i hope so. I posted here because i feel there is no one else i can talk to. people think i am crazy and i am making all this up. Yes i might have anxiety but i have it due to this condition.