PDA

View Full Version : Mouth or tongue cancer please help

Danie57
23-05-16, 19:23
Hi there. Iv been worrying about my mouth and tongue for some time. I had a baby 12 weeks ago and it's been since then. I have a sore patch on the side of my tongue that comes and goes along with red spots around my lip area and had 2 uncers. Iv been to the dentist to get 2 teeth removed and explained to him and he thinks it's trust alongside biting my tongue and lips from bein stressed. He doesn't seem to think it's anything sinister but I can't help but believe it is something bad. I will attach a photo. Please help. Thanks.

Fishmanpa
23-05-16, 19:29
I'm a Stage IV head and neck cancer survivor.

Cancer is an uncontrolled growth of abnormal cells. It doesn't come and go nor does it stop once it starts.

A dental professional gave you an explanation and I think you should take that to heart.

Positive thoughts

Danie57
23-05-16, 21:20
Thank you so much for taking the time to reply. So glad to hear your a survivor. X

---------- Post added at 21:19 ---------- Previous post was at 19:31 ----------

has anyone else had these symptoms and had an answer?

---------- Post added at 21:20 ---------- Previous post was at 21:19 ----------

Has anyone else had these symptoms and had an answer?

Fishmanpa
23-05-16, 21:35
I know you're desperate for more reassurance but you don't have cancer. You just don't. Oral cancer doesn't present that way nor does it come and go. Been there done that! Besides, you're posting on an anxiety forum :whistles:

I hope you find some peace.

Positive thoughts

Beckybecks
23-05-16, 22:03
I've had quite a number of ulcers on my tongue and gums. I believe that with my anxiety my immune system suffers and mouth ulcers are the result. I have been taking vitamins and supplements and try to live a healthy lifestyle and eat correctly. It does seem to help