PDA

View Full Version : heart worries and anxiety ruining life

rodds
23-05-16, 19:28
I don't no what to do spent all day in hospital after dull ache in heart area they ran ekg bloods chest xray all clear , still I have bad thoughts that I have heart trouble anxiety is a nightmare rodds

Gemma809
24-05-16, 08:52
What does it feel like? Is it there all the time or come and goes? I'm recently having chest pain when my heart is it comes and goes but sometimes it feels sore with abit of pain now and then. Also getting pains in my arms and throat, went doctors yesterday and she said its all down to stress

rodds
24-05-16, 15:13
yes seems the same scare the hell out of me panic straight to hospital all day yesterday results all clear 5th time this year driving me mad living with anxiety rodds:)

Gemma809
24-05-16, 15:54
My anxiety only started at the end of Feb this year! It's awful I don't even worry about anything apart from how I feel now. I've got over it twice but it's come back with different symptoms each time for me to worry about. Think I just had a panic attack aswell out shopping and heart started racing shaking chest pains but I've lay down and it's calmed down quite a lot now

rodds
24-05-16, 17:54
when chest are heart got pain happens to me I totally panic just think the worse get to hospital were all test are clear have to learn to cope and rexal when I have attack ,always thinking the worse bad thoughts rodds hope you keep fighting it rodds:)

Gemma809
24-05-16, 19:05
How often do you get toe chest pains? I only started Friday so I'm hoping I don't have them as often I do now all the time. So hard not to worry the first thing I think of is heart attack it's so scary! Hope you keep fighting it too and start to feel better