PDA

View Full Version : introduction new

Fitandhealthy
23-05-16, 21:11
I have just recently started having panic attacks after being diagnosed 4 weeks ago with blood clots in my lungs, I have been to the ER six times in this time thinking I was having heart attacks, each time I thought I was dying. all my heart tests normal but they are giving me follow up tests to make sure and think it is anxiety that I am suffering from, I have looked at the symptoms here and they are exactly what I have experienced,
Maureen:)

venusbluejeans
23-05-16, 21:18
Hiya Fitandhealthy and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Fitandhealthy
23-05-16, 21:32
Thank you so much Emmz. I have read some of the articles and know these will def help me. so glad I found this place,
maureen xx

Noivous
23-05-16, 23:21
Hi Maureen. Welcome! Yeah it definitely sounds like you are having anxiety. What you describe are classic symptoms. What do the docs say about the clots in your lungs? What can be done?

N.

Fitandhealthy
26-05-16, 11:08
Hi. I'm on blood thinners and your body gets rid of the clots over time . I just feel so fatigued all the time and I'm not sure if this is from the medication or panic attacks. Feel exhausted. I read that fatigue is a side effect of blood thinners but don't know if all in my mind. I was so fit and healthy 5 weeks ago so I have had a big shock with all this.
Maureen