PDA

View Full Version : Tender breasts, frequent urination, fatigue, and..

Rls1994
23-05-16, 23:04
Feeling sick. I'm terrified that it's something serious.. I've never felt this fatigued in all of my life. Pregnancy is possible, by the way. Unlikely, but still possible. I'm testing myself before my period is due (next week).

Anyway, I'm really scared. :( I don't want to be pregnant because I never want kids. Please don't ask about how I could be pregnant. It's a long story.

I'm also worried it could be an ovarian cyst or something, or the C-word.... :,( My parents think I'm fine and don't seem concerned about me which is upsetting.

Doctors always seem to discard me quickly when I see them, so I don't know what to do..

rbm
24-05-16, 12:06
Anxiety IS very tiresome, your fatigue could be a part of that.tests turn positive after 14 , sometimes 21 days after ovulation, don.t hurry to take one unless you are sure you ovulated at the right time.a blood test is the sure thing

If your period is due next week and you didn.t miss it last month, i doubt you are pregnant, as the fatigue and nausia and headaches start after 7 weeks, when the body recognises the pregnancy.try to sleep and relax your mind

Rls1994
25-05-16, 19:32
Thanks for the reply.. However, the time I could have possibly got pregnant was at the beginning of February. So it's been a few months. I really hope it's just my brain playing tricks on me..