PDA

View Full Version : Dizziness, light headedness, off balance

Beckybecks
24-05-16, 11:59
I know there's been loads of posts about this subject. I think I just need some reassurance.

I've been through a long and intense period of anxiety and have been feeling lately that I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Amongst many other symptoms I recently had quite bad headaches almost every day which I thnk may have been migraines. This lasted for about six weeks but they eventually disappeared.

At the moment I'm experiencing light headedness and a feeling of being off balance. Just when I thought my anxiety was easing off. Now of course these feelings have triggered more anxiety......

This feeling arrives mid morning each day and it's not when I'm feeling particularly anxious.

Just wondering if this is a symptom of migraines?

---------- Post added at 11:59 ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 ----------

Just wondering if I should have posted this under Health Anxiety which I do have

Shazamataz
24-05-16, 21:59
I have this too Becky at the moment.

It seemed to have gone for a while but the last couple of weeks I started getting very dizzy/woozy in the evenings which has gradually increased to all day.

I liken the feeling to being on a boat where I feel really unsteady. I am aware this can be a symptom of anxiety. I've also been badly sleep deprived for months so it may be that.

It's improved/passed before so it should again?

Hope this helps even just a little.

Beckybecks
25-05-16, 15:25
I still have this, but it seems to arrive mid morning and is gone by evening which tells me it can't be anything too serious or it would surely be there constantly.
While I have it my head feels full of pressure and yesterday I had some stars in my vision which I understand could be the beginnings of a migraine.
I have HA so every symptom feels worse than it really is and gets the imagination going.......