PDA

View Full Version : curious

dmc1892
24-05-16, 15:11
Im not so worried or anxious about this but in the last two days i have been at work and on two different instances my nose has ran very quickly without being able to react and stop it running. i know its only happened twice but never had a nose run like that. it was clear at first but then a bit discoloured almost like yellow. should i get this checked out bearing in mind it has only happened twice? the only reason i am slightly curious about this is because over the last month i've had dull aches in my head in different places on my head and the odd sharp pain in my head too

---------- Post added at 15:11 ---------- Previous post was at 14:57 ----------

i know i sound ridiculous its a runny nose but it just isnt your normal runny nose both times its fired out before i could react. and the colouring made me t hink a bit

Catalyst
24-05-16, 17:15
Hi. Just thought I'd comment quickly as this IS something that I have experienced before! A handful of times over the years. Completely uncontrollable and the first time it happened I was in a panic, thinking what if that happens in front of someone?! Then I worried about what it was and why it happened. I mentioned it to a doctor, who seemed very unperturbed and said it was most likely a sinus issue that would resolve itself. It did. Every time I've experienced it, it had always just gone away again. If it keeps happening, then maybe just mention it to your own GP.

dmc1892
25-05-16, 10:55
ye i actually remembered i had this a few years back, back in the days i wasnt as anxious , so im almost certain its a sinus issue as i do have bad ears and sinuses. cheers for the reply