PDA

View Full Version : now another, i have a lump on lower left part of neck?

Lockey1995
24-05-16, 16:21
Hey,

These 5 weeks have probably been the worst 5 weeks of my life and to make matters worse along with my bowel cancer fears, testicular cancer and now lymphoma . I can know feel a lump not sure on size it feels bigger than a pea, it's not rock hard but I'm not sure if it moves it feels attatched. It is quite squidy it's not rock hard but god this is the last thing i want.

I just want my life back :( never felt so down and alone feel like crying i really just want my life back :( I'm just bursting into full panic attacks in the day sweaty hands, rapid breathing etc I can't cope no more :(

it's not tender it doesn't hurt neither when i push on it.

Underneath it there feels like oblong, rectangle sideways under it idk if this is part of my neck though, can't feel it on the other side though :(.

Fishmanpa
24-05-16, 16:42
Wow... you're really spiraling here. It's hard to watch when nothing anyone says helps :( Are you getting help with your anxiety?

Positive thoughts

Lockey1995
24-05-16, 17:09
No :(, but what is it?

Ultimatejourney
25-05-16, 00:05
It sounds like a cyst or a mole. If it bothers you that much I'd get it checked out by a dermatologist - that kind of stuff is really easy to get removed.

Fishmanpa
25-05-16, 01:53
Are you getting help with your anxiety?

No :(,

That's really where you need to start....

Positive thoughts