PDA

View Full Version : Does bad luck exist ?

Buster70
24-05-16, 22:52
So it's been a hard year so far started with a bad back for two months diagnosed with worn discs , dog got cancer then we lost him , partner got pneumonia , anxiety through the roof through worry about the above plus had a dodgy ecg so had to go through heart tests still not had the results , been wheezing for weeks doc now says maybe nasal drip into throat , so decided to come to coast for week , daughters boyfriend who is a real dick caused a load of problems before we came then turned up to make things awkward , then today my back went again can't bend over or even get to my feet without hanging on to somthing , it's a wonderful life , took one of everything in the med bag to take some of the pain away , so I look at some people who seem to be living a charmed life and I see others who are real horrible people who have it all , I consider my self a pretty decent person if some one looks to be in need of help I'll always help if I can but bad luck seems to follow me round like black cloud , I'm not asking for a lottery win just a slightly easier ride on this merry go round , take care
All , ps yes feeling sorry for myself

Tardisbrain
24-05-16, 23:22
I'm sorry you are having such a tough time. I totally get what you mean about nasty people getting an easy ride. I wouldn't hurt a fly and yet so much shit is thrown my way. People always say that we make our own luck but sometimes it just seems a bit too unfair. I try to convince myself after dealing with so much things over the years and especially now, that one day it will stop and from all I've been through it will be much easier to be happy as I will appreciate all the little thingsomething that life offers! I do hope it's true :) I hope you understand what I'm saying and I hope things pick up for you soon x

Buster70
24-05-16, 23:54
I somtimes think sod every one I'll stop helping people out when they don't appreciate it I've been let down big time by helping inlaws , but I guess it's who I am my conscience won't let me walk by , helped an old lady over a kerb on a Zimmer frame the other day and turned round and slipped in mud nearly went on my Arse now is that good luck or bad didn't end up on the floor , could just be my negative outlook , nearly lost my daughter to an overdose couple of years ago but docs looked after her five days in intensive care she came through against the odds bad luck or good ? Tardis my advise for what it's worth take the lowest dose of meds you can if diazepam helps short term use them and sleep is a big thing when recovering I always have trouble sleeping but when I do get a reasonable nights sleep the next day is a lot more bearable , take care