PDA

View Full Version : Lightheadedness

dmc1892
25-05-16, 11:07
Not long ago when my anxiety was at its worst, my tinnitus got really bad and i had a virus going around my body i had 2 or 3 episodes or severe dizziness/lightheadedness along with extreme nasuea and on these occasions because of the suddenness of these symptoms i had panic/anxiety attacks when they happened. ever since then I feel quite lightheaded most days but i have to ask myself the question am I actually lightheaded or has my anxiety over these experiences convinced my self that im lightheaded because i still go to work no problem (even though it feels at its worst when im there) i go to the gym play football etc.

cany anyone answer that or even relate to it?

dmc1892
26-05-16, 08:09
anyone?

Shazamataz
26-05-16, 09:02
Hi there, I often have quite severe dizziness and am learning that this isn't a trigger for anxiety but is actually anxiety itself. That has taken some of the scariness away so it doesn't turn into panic. Hope this helps?

dmc1892
26-05-16, 09:32
hi thanks for reply, ye my dizziness/lightheadednes isnt so bad these days but most days there is a point where i can be walking around and its as if i say to myself im dizzy or lightheaded, almost as if im convincing myself i am lightheaded when in fact its just my anxiou state of mind telling me i am.