PDA

View Full Version : Sat in gyno unit but feel I need to be in neuro unit !!

stars22
25-05-16, 14:46
I've been sat here waiting for my results for 4 hours ! But since 1 pm I've had a tight feeling in my head nose eyebrow area it started with a mild headache which then disappeared and left the tightness which then also started having face and head shivers asif something is moving in my head I don't take any medication for anxiety so it's not the brain zaps eveeyone goes on about I'm petrified that I have a anyrsm or tumour that's about to explode or a stroke or something everyone is sat on the waiting room normal talking ect and I'm sat here with a headache that feels it's hanging upside down shivers init like I have a temperature or something my eyes feel too heavy to function !!
I also keep getting random sharp horrible pains and even some pain that goes into my nose I can feel something moving in my nose it feels like way up in my nose down the back something is there like I I'm getting ready to sneeze but I don't sneeze my eye sight is funny everything seems bright and weird I stood up to walk about to feel a bit better but it's asif my legs are too weak I have a ct reffer all hat I haven't revived yet but my doctor sent off for it which may take months and I really feel I need it today ! I'm absolutely petrified that I'm gonna die I just read a story and it sounds alot like me now and she was basically moments away from death as she had a a anyrsm I'm only 24 this isn't fair