PDA

View Full Version : Ok so I'm struggling with a few things need some reassurance :(

Lockey1995
25-05-16, 15:38
Ok so my stomach has probably semi gone back to normal I'd say well this morning i still feel that sensation but at the minute I'm literally paralyzed by fear all day 24/7 apart from when i go to sleep for some reason it never wakes me up in the night but it starts all again in the morning waking up with panic every morning. the strong rush to the toilet has stopped though anyway the bowel issue aside there's two more problems.

One on both my arms i got sunburned twice yes twice once when i went fishing two weeks ago and again a day later what an idiot i am anyway now it's peeling there's three freckles or moles not sure they seem flat and don't seem to raise up on the skin. I'm not sure if they was there before so that has me concerned and a red like patch on my skin it basically looks like a bit that hasn't healed still pinkish doesn't feel scabby nor does it itch or bleed at all. Is it possible to get skin cancer from being burned twice in the same spot.

And the other one is a lump in my lower left back of my neck a bit down from the hair line you can't really feel it until you push down on it i can move my finger around on it doesn't feel too hard but had me concerned. I would say it's slightly larger than a pea again not too sure how long I've had this.

If these are nothing to be concerned about how do i even go about tackling this :( I feel terrible I don't want to go on meds either there has to be another way.

I've now completely stopped googling as I'd probably be convinced i have cancer that's spread over a number of years I haven't lost weight neither do i look pale I feel quite weak and tired atm but I'm literally just full of fear at this current time :(

Noivous
25-05-16, 15:47
Believe me you are fine friend...except for the HA you are experiencing. it takes years of sun exposure to develop cancer from it. Two sunburns in a row won't cause cancer. don't know what the lump in the back of your neck is all about but I highly doubt it's anything serious. but just for peace of mind you can always go to the doctors. Wise move to stop Googling.

N.

Fishmanpa
25-05-16, 15:47
Hey there Lockey,

I'm not going to offer reassurance because in the three years you've been part of the forum it really hasn't helped. I'll ask you.... have any of the fears you've had the last three years actually happened? The answer should give you the reassurance you're seeking.

You have to do something to get a hold of your anxiety and HA. You're literally wasting your life away with senseless and unfounded worry. Why not print out some of your threads and take them to your GP and ask for some help? At the very least you can get a referral for CBT and/or some meds to help calm the storms that plague your mind.

Positive thoughts

Lockey1995
25-05-16, 16:10
Thank you guys yeah it's really hard to beat it's been terrible this year, I don't know why it has spiked so much though this year tbh I am really unhappy about my current job at the moment as things have changed there.