PDA

View Full Version : Free helpful Apps

KatiePink
25-05-16, 16:33
I've tried lots of apps some are not so great so get deleted straight away, but some can be really helpful.

The one i have now is called Fabulous - Motivate Me, it's free

This app talks you through everything step by step, so very easy to use.
It's basically for people wanting to get their life back on track, and make lifestyle changes, it helps you along the way.

The app has a built in live chat if you need any help or advice, as it was designed and is run by a University.
It has different meditation, exercise, stretches, yoga built in. It has a Better sleep section and tips on healthy eating.

My first goal was set to make a small change by drinking a glass of water when i wake up, you can ask the app to remind you of things, for example i set the app to remind me to drink the glass of water and it did this by playing a quiet water sound.

The app will ask you what things you want to change and will motivate you to do it, i'd definitely recommend it.
If anyone has others please share x

TRISTAN
05-06-16, 20:06
Can't find it

23fish
05-06-16, 21:25
Found it on Google Play, Tristan, but it says I don't have any devices that support it! Sounded good, too

KatiePink
05-06-16, 22:03
There's two on Google play store called fabulous, but it's the one that says Fabulous motivate me Free, I've just got a Motorola G and it works great for me x

TRISTAN
06-06-16, 12:50
I got an iPhone and can't find it , what's google play ?

---------- Post added at 12:50 ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 ----------

It's only on android ��

Beckybecks
06-06-16, 14:13
Thank you very much for posting this, I've downloaded it and am using it. Excited to make some changes in my life!

sparklestar
08-06-16, 21:10
I've recently started CBT to deal with my anxiety/panic. My therapist has recommended lots of apps, some better than others (mainly for calming, helping you to breathe, stop panicking). Some of them are: bhuddify (free - lots of meditations for all kinds of situations, I use the going to sleep ones a lot and the 'Flip' when I'm feeling panicky), Breathe (basically just helps you to control your breathing), Calm (similar to the previous), Headspace is good, but you have to pay after a bit. Also Mindful Solutions for Stress, Anxiety and Depression by Elisha Goldstein which is an audio album but free on Spotify or Apple Music, has some good audio and some guided meditations.
Hope these are helpful x