PDA

View Full Version : 6 weeks and still a fuzzy head.

Colicab85
25-05-16, 20:53
Hi all.

I'm interested to know your experiences with this chuffing anxiety thing. Here's my story...

6 weeks ago I was sat on my sofa and I get a sudden rush of adrenaline pulse through my body for around 5 seconds, at the time I didn't know it was this if that makes sense, it's happened a few times since and can no recognise it.. Now I've always been a bit of a hypochondriac so i assumed it was something mad like a stroke or God knows what else.

The best day I went to work very worried about what had happened and it ended up happening again, so I called 111 and he booked me in for an out of hours appointment at my doctors and was given a neuro exam and was told I was stressed.

Since then I've been up and down, had numerous "episodes" of panic and stress, I saw "episodes" because I can't really characterise them as attacks, my heart rate increased and I couldn't settle.

I'll stop rambling but I feel I've sufficiently calmed down, I'm not getting the adrenaline rushes anymore but the one symptom that is persisting is a "fuzzy" head. My brain sort of feels tired of that makes sense. I can't really characterise them as headaches really. Just a sort of dense, fuzzy, tired feeling

I'm currently seeing a private neurologist to rule out anything more sinister, get my MRI results on Tuesday but he's confident its stress/anxiety.

I just wondered if this constant fuzzy, tired head feeling is normal? Or to be expected? Even when my general anxiety seems to be decreasing? If so, how do I get it to go?

Thanks.

Colicab85
26-05-16, 08:16
Any opinion?

Superworrier
26-05-16, 09:48
Hi I can't add much to this but only to say if it helps teh rush of adrenaline you decribe is exactly what I have been experiencing .

I was actually in bed when I had my first surge as I called it and it as terrified this was back in January I think I still have them now along side muscle twitching .

To date nothing other than Anxiety as been found so I think Anxiety can cause a whole host of frightening games with our body's .

Sorty hope that helps a little .:hugs:

Colicab85
26-05-16, 14:17
I'm having an utterly terrible day with my anxiety.

I fundamentally reject it being anxiety to be honest. I'm convinced that i have something a lot more serious.

I was doing so well....i was close to feeling normal and now its all back and i feel so ill. Headaches, loss of balance, neck pains, back pains, muscle twitching.

I'm a complete wreck. Just been having a full blown attack in the loo at work.