PDA

View Full Version : Blurred vision in right eye.

little.miss.worry
25-05-16, 22:14
Hello all.

I'm just panicking at the moment. The past 3 day, my right eye, only at night keeps going blurry or like, it isn't focusing properly? It's really starting to scare me that it's something serious. I had an eye test not long back who said i had dry eyes and a little short sighted in the right eye but i don't need glasses at this moment in time. (admittedly this gives you blurred vision but, i've never had it like this before) so i have drops, i keep putting them in but it's not helping. I'm just really worried that i'll wake up with no vision, or, it's something worse..

it's making me panic something rotten because it's a weird feeling i can't describe also.

Anyone else experienced this?

little.miss.worry
26-05-16, 19:51
I guess not then

help me 21
18-08-16, 21:58
I no this is an old post, but I had this today really bad blurred vision in left eye and abit of pain, it scares the crap out of me ��I haven't had blurred vision for ages to Iv got bit of a headache on one side also mild dry eye

NancyW
18-08-16, 22:32
Our eyes are precious, please get to an Opthamologist as soon as possible.

BrokenAge
19-08-16, 02:00
Not sure if this relates to your symptoms but it could be a migraine? I use to get them frequently and it ALWAYS started put with one side of my eye going blurry.