PDA

View Full Version : Scared

Gods child
25-05-16, 23:29
Hello I am new here . I am struggling with anxiety . It all started when I was diagnosed with GERD . it gave me chest pain for a few days but started acting okay . But I always thought I was having a heart attack when I did get chest pains to the point where I started to get anxiety . Plus I live in Shreveport and there has been about 12 shootings in a week or two and it mostly been young teens. I am only 20 . I'm overweight and I'm short . I been diagnosed with blood pressure pills and Xanax for my anxiety . Now I am getting a tingling warm and sometimes cold weird sensation in my head . Idk if it is the anxiety or is there something wrong with my brain but I am getting to the point where all I want to do is sleep because that's when I don't think about it . I cry and pray but I am afraid of leaving this earth at s young age and leaving family and friends behind without having a full life of my own ! I know when it's your time , it's your time but I just don't want my time to be no time soon and that's something I'm having a hard time with be used I don't have control over it . I try to have faith but I'm just so scared to get bad news . Does anyone else have similar symptoms ?

venusbluejeans
25-05-16, 23:35
Hiya Gods child and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

aprilmoon
25-05-16, 23:40
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:

lozzy023
27-05-16, 13:59
I get tingly feelings in my hand feet and head so dont worry to much about it :)