PDA

View Full Version : is excersis ok waking

rodds
26-05-16, 14:16
:)been 5 times to hospital ran 5 ekg bloods chest xrays all clear fine cant get these bad thought out of head that I have a heart problem have severe health anxiety thanks rodds

Fishmanpa
26-05-16, 14:19
Walking is good for you both physically and mentally. You're not at risk at all based on all the clear medical tests.

Positive thoughts

dmc1892
26-05-16, 14:33
the more you excercise the clearer your mind will be , all tests back all clear nothing to worry about

rodds
26-05-16, 14:40
thank you this health anxiety herart worring ruining my life I would be the first to say I given in to in constant worrier I have to fight it every pain or discomfort in the heart area I panic are these pains or discomfort usual with people with anxiety heath even resting or walking I live in constant fear but its ok to start warking as all results fine rodds:)

---------- Post added at 14:40 ---------- Previous post was at 14:34 ----------

the more you excercise the clearer your mind will be , all tests back all clear nothing to worry about
thank for your reply just got this nagging feeling bad thoughts that there is a problem with heart 5times this year been to hospital 5 times clear getting help with my health anxiety thanks

dmc1892
27-05-16, 11:59
thats what anxiety does, i have the constant worry i have something wrong with my brain , because i feel lightehaded and dizzy often because of my tinnitus but i think my mind makes me feel more dizzy than i really am