PDA

View Full Version : Ok so this bowel issue poo too hard to get out :(? need help

Lockey1995
26-05-16, 16:51
Hey,

I think i now know what is causing this issue and the same happened on sunday although in the afternoon I managed to shift it with a huge relief. But today it's back I went this morning and normal softer bits come out but again it feels like they have to go around something and i have to strain a little to get it out.

I've just gone to go again with the urge did 2 little bits again then I felt like something harder was coming out and it was but it won't come out :(, is this completely impacted or can i get this out with the standard drinking water etc ?

I'm really scared now incase it causes an obstruction or something :( there's no watery bits coming out around it when i have gone it's still normal but I can't get this piece out thats right near my rectum now i hope it comes out :(

Lifelonganxiety!
26-05-16, 17:35
You're constipated. It's very common and not a major cause for concern.

Try the usual, high fibre, LOTS of water, stool softeners etc... Try not to fret too much.

Lockey1995
26-05-16, 17:54
It has been a very rough 5 weeks or more now :( the feeling is weird it feels like it has to pass through something to come out and I'm scared incase it's a mass or something :(

Lifelonganxiety!
26-05-16, 18:02
Yup, that's what constipation feels like. If you're truly worried, go speak to a Dr. Your intestines aren't sensitive enough for you to feel anything specific in them, so thoughts of a mass are all coming from your own head - which is why you're posting this in the anxiety pages...

My guess would be that it's something like stress, IBS or just that your diet has been poor lately and you're not taking on enough water or fibre.

Lockey1995
26-05-16, 18:15
yeah i guess but god it's hard not to search stuff I've stopped now though

---------- Post added at 18:15 ---------- Previous post was at 18:14 ----------

I meant a mass in my rectum

netminder1976
26-05-16, 18:23
Drink some prune juice.. then be prepared for a bathroom break.

KatiePink
26-05-16, 19:39
It could be hemorrhoids causing the feeling of a 'mass' in there. 5 weeks isn't a long time to be constipated, some people suffer with it their whole life. I had it all the way through my childhood and i am fine.

Your rectum may be inflamed from straining, from all of your posts it sounds as though you do have hemorrhoids, do you have a healthy diet and drink enough water?

Stress can have a major impact on your bowel movements i've been there and some of the things i've been through with it, believe me make your problems sound like a holiday lol!

You really need to dig deep now and give everything you've got into dropping this fear.

Lockey1995
26-05-16, 19:49
water i don't drink so much till recently i only used to drink coffee diet is better than it used to be. But can anxiety cause you to feel that there's something there or bigger to come out even though there isn't?

I'm finding this hard to believe it's anxiety now but idk anymore. But i've always had bouts of constipation in my life never watery or loose so would a concerning change in bowel habit be watery poo?

Also i don't strain that much anymore learnt that lesson before.

Nicholebear
26-05-16, 20:20
The things some people post on this forum lol

Gary A
26-05-16, 20:39

I don't know why anyone would want to relay this type of info to a forum full of strangers without consulting their doctor. :shrug:

Fishmanpa
26-05-16, 21:04

This ain't nothing compared to some of the stuff I've read through the last few years ;)

Positive thoughts and poo threads

Josh1234
26-05-16, 21:05
Another day, another thread about Lockey's bowel movement, shape, size, and consistency.

Lockey1995
26-05-16, 21:07
Although it's a shit time I can't stop laughing at your picture nichole

Fishmanpa
26-05-16, 21:10
Although it's a shit time

Speaking of shit... perhaps just a number concerning your poo would suffice?

Today it was between a 1 and a 2... :)

http://img.webmd.boots.com/dtmcms/live/webmd_uk/consumer_assets/site_images/2014_misc/poo-chart-bootswebmd.jpg

Positive thoughts and poo threads

(I have a Bristol Stool Chart coffee mug in honor of all the poo threads)

MyNameIsTerry
26-05-16, 23:08
I'm sorry but every time I see that stool chart it just reminds me of the Aero chocolate bar advert.

The graphics are the same :D

---------- Post added at 23:08 ---------- Previous post was at 23:06 ----------

I don't know why anyone would want to relay this type of info to a forum full of strangers without consulting their doctor. :shrug:

You really want to avoid the women's problems board on here then. Women talk about everything & anything in public. :D

Lockey1995
26-05-16, 23:19
4 normally and this morning, but yeah it feels like there is something blocking it when it comes out :( and i have to strain a bit to get it out but like you said could be roids or anxiety

MyNameIsTerry
26-05-16, 23:34
Type 3 looks like a brain :D (I think I've met a few people who must have done one of those at some point in their lives :winks:)

Type 4 somewhere between a savaloy and an anaconda :ohmy:

I wouldn't be at all surprised if your GP did the customary finger up bottom test and said roids. Your anxiety over it all is very apparent.

Lockey1995
27-05-16, 00:16
he didn't do anything when i went 3 weeks ago