PDA

View Full Version : Slow heart attack

stars22
27-05-16, 20:14
Since this morning I've had on and off sharp pains in chest and arm I ignored it went to my gyno appointment she said my bp was quiete high but nothing else was said then I got the good news of I haven't got a womb infection after birth so I carried on my day went to my cbt reffer all appointment and then carried on I was ignoring the cheat / arm pain then when I was in shop it got worse this was about 3 pm the pains got sharper in my chest went all into my upper back and arms and shoulders now it's ten past 8 and still having these horrible pains it hurts while walking and as I'm laid in bed now both my arms have horrible aches in them at the top and flashing pains all over ect and my back / shoulders ect I took my bp which is 100/70 and my heart rate is 90 I'm absolutely terrified that I'm having a slow heart attack or its a blood clot or something I did get this pain last night but it cleared off after getting into bed and calmed down I did bend over the bath and wash my hair this morning too so I don't know if this may have caused me to hurt myself in some way I'm trying to make up loads of excuses as I feel I'm gonna run to hospital soon I've had many ecgs and had a heart ultrasound a couple years back I went in for chest pain a couple months ago to be told it was reflux or something as nothing was found but I can't remember it been this bad I'm exhausted too I just really don't know what to do

Fishmanpa
27-05-16, 20:22
I always say, if you're having a heart attack, you wouldn't be posting here waiting for replies. This is one of your fears ju jour so I get it but realistically and based on your history, I think you know deep down this is not a heart attack but a result of anxiety. Maybe try some antacid as it could be reflux/gas related.

Positive thoughts