PDA

View Full Version : sudden breast panic . now feel like am having an anxitey attack

Amandapanda88
27-05-16, 23:30
literally shaking as I'm writing this . av been battling with anorexia for 2 years now weights being up and down for the last few months gaining a few pounds losing double what av gained . I was at doctors yesterday and are finally getting refered to a psycitrist for help with my ED AND depression . he also took my blood which am terrified they will find something in . anyway my problem tonight is when I took of my bra and looked in the mirror one of my boobs look tiny and the other one looks 10x bigger . av always had one breast smaller but now its extremely smaller . so now am having an anxiety attack and fell like am going throw up convinced I have breast cancer. (am 21) . I know losing weight can make your boobs smaller . do you think my breast just got smaller rather than my other one doubling in size . am so scared I want to puke. I checked my breasts they feel the same and no lumps but I am so worried about how different in size they loook

misslove
28-05-16, 00:03
No woman has boobs the same siZe and this has probably been the case for you for sometime but you just noticed it. When was the last time you had your yearly visit with your OB?