PDA

View Full Version : Anyone had a mole frozen of - can you share your experience please?

tan235
28-05-16, 09:07
I had a mole frozen off, well, its' not a mole but a keratosis thingy.
Anyway it's been 3 days - the area is sore and there areas around the mole on my skin that are really red, not blistering but look burnt, which I'm assuming they are. The mole doesn't really seemed to have changed.

I'm more worried about the skin around the mole - is that suppose to have gotten burnt too - it's the worst thing in the world being an HA sufferer and having a wound on my body.
I'm terrified about sepsis or that it's not normal.

Please share with me your experiences.
Was your skin surrounding the mole or wart burnt - did it heal?
Was it sore - my actual muscles feel sore, but if I touch the skin it's also really sore.

I"m not coping very well here... Never will I do this again!!!!
I'll just leave them alone.
Thanks HA Peeps x

Annie0904
28-05-16, 09:18
Yes I have and mine was stinging, really stinging for a few days and the area around it was very red. The mole dropped off within the week and it all healed up perfectly. I hope this reassures you.

tan235
28-05-16, 09:29
Was the area around your mole or wart red?
I have redness, not around the whole area but maybe half - I have a deep red line around it as well - but it's not pussing and ti's been there there since the start so I'm assuming it's not an infection.
My mole looks normal though - did you yours?
Does that still sound normal? x

Thank you Annie

---------- Post added at 08:29 ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 ----------

Oh Annie, did you wear a plaster or let it heal with the air?

Annie0904
28-05-16, 09:36
Yes the area around it was very red, this is normal.
I didn't wear a plaster on mine.

tan235
28-05-16, 09:40
Thanks Annie - my hypochondria is out of control - my whole arm is sore, where the mole is... will wait another couple of days I guess before heading to DR!
I cant' cope with having a wound on my body!

Annie0904
28-05-16, 09:54
I am the same, anything physical sends my anxiety sky high. Believe me that what you are experiencing is normal. Anxious people have a heightened nervous system so more sensitive to pain. Try to do something to keep your mind off it.

tan235
28-05-16, 10:00
Thanks Annie xo

tan235
29-05-16, 09:19
Photo attached?

Annie0904
29-05-16, 09:24
Looks fine :)

Fishmanpa
29-05-16, 16:11
I've had several frozen off. My experience was the same as Annie. A little sore and red for a few days but it healed fine. Think about it... is it any different than getting a cut? :D

Positive thoughts