sidiam
29-05-16, 11:52
please someone say "hello" to me, I'm having an awful Sunday.:weep:
take care
Sxx

venusbluejeans
29-05-16, 11:57
Hiya sidiam and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

sookt
29-05-16, 16:46
HI sid,

What are you dealing with - are you on any medication ?

23fish
29-05-16, 17:33
What's going on, Sid? Are you feeling any better? x

feralkitten
29-05-16, 17:35
hello

sidiam
29-05-16, 20:57
HI sid,

What are you dealing with - are you on any medication ?

Hi Sookt,
I've been on medication for a long time.
This last year I was on venlafaxine until November.
Then changed to escitalopram which I am still taking. 10mg in the evening.
I started nortriptyline 5 months ago but have been of it for two weeks.
Cut dowwn a tiny dose of clonazepam to "when needed"
Don't feel at all well....tight skin face and neck/blurred vision/nauseous/very tired.etc.etc.
diagnosed chronic depression/GAD
Even when I don't feel stressed I have the above symptoms. Hope it is the withdrawal.
thanks for asking
take care Sxx

---------- Post added at 19:54 ---------- Previous post was at 19:52 ----------

Hi Sarah,
Hello to u 2.
Sxx

---------- Post added at 19:57 ---------- Previous post was at 19:54 ----------

What's going on, Sid? Are you feeling any better? x

It's nearly time for bed, so am coping.
Mornings are pretty bad, then things seem to get a bit easier as the day goes on. Today didn't quite work like that guess because it was Sunday.
take care Sxx

sookt
30-05-16, 15:15
Mornings are always rough for me also.I have chronic depression and anxiety to. I have tried almost all the medications out there and still feel like crap so I know how feel.

23fish
30-05-16, 15:54
Sounds like withdrawal, in which case it should settle soon, although your symptoms sound like my regular anxiety symptoms. Mine are, I think, a delayed reaction to stresses I experienced a few years ago, aggravated by some minor ones currently. It's hard to distinguish one from the other sometimes.
You've been on a lot of different meds in the last few months. I hope things settle for you soon x

sidiam
15-10-16, 20:36
Mornings are always rough for me also.I have chronic depression and anxiety to. I have tried almost all the medications out there and still feel like crap so I know how feel.

Don't know if you are still posting but if you are...how's it going?
I start lithium on Monday and am dreading it? :weep:
take care
Sxx