PDA

View Full Version : finding it hard to believe this caused by stress,ibs or anxiety

Lockey1995
29-05-16, 20:54
Hey,

Back to the bowel issue :( Ive had it now 5 weeks or more still not gone completely back to norm at all, ive slightly calmed down but it is still on my mind that I have bowel cancer or something for most of the day every day it won't go. Anyway I went on holiday last Friday to Monday and on Sunday Id say I sort of went as normal after my coffee in the morning no straining no xonstipation etc on the Saturday was constipated.

Got back on the Monday and its gone ***** up again it's weird I don't know how to describe it basically feels like when I go it feels like the stool has to pass around something to come out and I have to strain a little to get it out this is making me scared that I have a Tumor or mass in there some where as I never really feel empty either. Even when I had the lactlose and it was loose it was still the same I had to strain to get it out.

Yesterday It did harden up did little rabbit pellets and a torpedo size one that was softer, this morning did two torpedo shaped ones but Theres still more I can't get out I can't get as much out as I used to before and this is scaring me :( im scared as this is a change in bowel habit a symptom of bowel cancer.

Also I heard of a thing called familias ademtamous polyposis or something so now I thought what if I had that for 8 years and its turned to cancer how rare is this condition and how likely is it that Id have any polyps at age 20?

Ive stopped googling now as I need to stop but I found a couple of cases where they've had it for years with very vague symptoms and ended up with stage 4!

But it's strange how no matter the consistency of the poo I have to strain to get it out. I'm not really going more often though still once a day usually

It just feels as its Never going to go.

Fishmanpa
29-05-16, 21:00
did little rabbit pellets and a torpedo size one that was softer, this morning did two torpedo shaped ones

Thanks for the visual :ohmy: Did you play "Battle shits" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxBoQSXwesI)?

Positive thoughts and poo threads

Beckybecks
29-05-16, 21:08
As long as you continue to focus on your bowel movements and analyse them in tiny detail, you will continue to have the IBS symptoms. This has been my experience.

Josh1234
29-05-16, 21:23
You know there is an IBS subforum right?

Lockey1995
29-05-16, 21:43
Yeah i do

Josh1234
29-05-16, 21:49
Yeah, your daily poop threads might be best served in there. Doesn't seem like you're getting answers in here.

KatiePink
29-05-16, 22:12
Thanks for the visual :ohmy: Did you play "Battle shits" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxBoQSXwesI)?

Positive thoughts and poo threads

:roflmao:

---------- Post added at 22:12 ---------- Previous post was at 22:11 ----------

Lockey I can only add what I've already said before, I've been there and have experienced what you are, nobody can help you about the details of your stool you need to dig deep and let this one go.. I know it's not easy.

Lockey1995
29-05-16, 22:24
So you had exactly what i described it's more of an annoyance now then anything tbh

KatiePink
29-05-16, 22:48
Yes what you're describing I had the cancer fear too, no matter the consistency or size it was difficult to pass, felt like there was more and also that there was something in there, look you've got me at it now... lol

Josh1234
29-05-16, 23:18
Go to a doctor and put your fear to rest.

Fishmanpa
31-05-16, 13:23
you need to dig deep and let this one go.. I know it's not easy.

Dig deep where exactly? :ohmy: ~lol~ I've heard of digging for buried treasure but......

Positive thoughts