PDA

View Full Version : Ladies only

Becky2785
31-05-16, 06:51
Hi ladies so I've just started the monthly thing does anyone find they feel worse while it here I felt sort of ok last week then past few days felt really down and anxious again I'm only 16 days into cit so I no I will get days like this but just wondered.if your period interferes ànd make u feel worse I had the best sleep for weeks last night a wonderful 6 hours but feel drained this morning and just can't be bothered and I have a full day at.work today.

pollynewsome
31-05-16, 08:30
I feel dreadful week before and week I'm on.. it settles but def worse for me. I've been keeping a record and it all matches with my cycle. I'm 47 and doc thinks could be perimenopause stage. Oh the joys. X

Becky2785
31-05-16, 08:46
I had a good week last week and now feel down again must be my period I'm only 31 so not menopause for me lol hope u feel ok today x

Victory2016
31-05-16, 10:28
Absolutely.....7-10 before my cycle my anxiety and depression get worse. I am due any day now and feeling bad. I was diagnosed with premenstrual dysphoric disorder. Basically pms on steroids. The is one of the reasons I went back on the cit as it supposed to help. I will say this month the pms has not been as bad and hoping it will improve the longer I am on cit.

Feel better soon!!!!

Becky2785
31-05-16, 10:40
I feel drained so tired and racing thoughts again but trying to c them as just thoughts fingers crossed x

Shazamataz
31-05-16, 10:44
Yes, definitely feel more anxious a few days before my period and this eases off after about the second day.

Mojo61
31-05-16, 16:10
Oh God I can relate to this!

I'm taking HRT for menopause and I sure it is driving my anxiety instead of helping it but I'm too scared to stop just in cas it is helping!

I'm on Evorel Conti patches and for the past month and a half have had continuous bleeding and pain. It's awful what we poor women have to put up with.

Becky2785
31-05-16, 16:29
This is my first period for 2 months when I was on flux I missed one probably due to stress so this one's a killer xx

danithegirl
01-06-16, 16:26
Cit or not, I'm ALWAYS worse the week before. Even my husband asks when I seem worse "Are you due to start soon?" It's sweet because he always feels bad asking me that, haha. But I can absolutely relate. I'm dealing with it right now!