PDA

View Full Version : Hello. Needing help.

Katnisseverdeen98
31-05-16, 20:01
Hi! I've just found this website looking for support. I've suffered with depression and anxiety over the last 15 years but have been medication free for about 7. Despite having no big problems as I have over the last few years anxiety is creeping upon me! My issues have began since my neighbour has bought a music system and now plays loud music which disturbs my peace. It's never late, not that long but at least 3,4 times a week. I found this website after googling 'anxiety of noisy neighbours'. I have just bought some calms from Holland and barratt. I'm trying not to rely on alcohol but that has become a daily habit to relieve my anxiety. I hope to look through other threads and posts to find help and connect with others as family members get tired of reasuring me although I know they are worried. I can see how I spiralling down into a low and wish I could control this situation but I can't!

venusbluejeans
31-05-16, 20:07
Hiya Katnisseverdeen98 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Katnisseverdeen98
01-06-16, 11:42
Thanks! I've read a few articles already. Found the Article about anxiety useful. Thanks