PDA

View Full Version : Constant adrenaline and dizziness

stars22
01-06-16, 11:16
I don't know if it's anxiety or not I'm having alot of symtoms of brain tumour and heart problems I'm awaiting a ct scan for my head .
Anyways I constantly have adrenline like my chest feels I'm on a rollercoster constantly I'm constantly dizzy when I cry I get dizziness and that's what it feels like I've been dizzy for a full 31 days with no end in sight to it now one can explain what's going on anyways now I've realised I get adrenline everytime I stand which ages me feel weak and obviously isn't very nice does this sound familiar to anyone I can no longer leave my house unless it's to go to doctors I still get the adrenline at doctors and even cried in my doctors office I give birth 5 weeks ago I am anemic but I don't understand what's happened to me

23fish
01-06-16, 13:06
Anaemia can definitely make you feel dizzy. Are you taking iron? X

stars22
01-06-16, 15:25
Yep taking iron it's not the anemia I've had anemia before and never been this bad I can hardly walk I just about manage to go toilet everytime I stand i get like adrenline heart pounds my legs shake I feel completely weak xx

---------- Post added at 15:25 ---------- Previous post was at 15:24 ----------

He said my iron levels was 14 when they should be about 20 ? So my anemia isn't even that bad I'm on my third week of iron tablets although whatever this is I have isn't going I'm getting weaker and weaker x