PDA

View Full Version : Having a very bad few months

oscar1
01-06-16, 14:38
Hi everyone. My anxiety is really bad at the moment as I've been having a very bad few months. Late last year my cat was killed by the Croydon Cat Killer, which as you can imagine was extremely distressing. My closest friend left the country, i cam home from work to find my house being burgled and then my bathroom flooded. On top of that I was made redundant and was unemployed for a few weeks before starting my new job 2 weeks ago. Now i feel so awful all the time, exhausted and depressed, and seemingly unable to feel better. I want to call in sick to work, but obviously having only started 2 weeks ago, I really don't want to let anyone down. I tried to make an appointment to see my doctor but the receptionist told me i have to call back tomorrow. I just want something to make me feel better.

Lucinda07
01-06-16, 17:30
So terribly sorry to hear about your poor cat - heart breaking - I would have been devastated. Lets hope this cruel individual is soon caught before any more animals suffer.
Over the last few months you've had more knocks that many would have in 5+ years.
I'm not surprised you feel ill & exhausted. But you have survived the traumas & managed to get a new job! I hope you can get a doctors appt. soon - until then try to relax, de-stress & be kind to yourself as much as possible. Eat a nourishing meal and treat yourself to something nice.
The Summer & lighter nights are here, which can help lift our mood. I wish you well & will say a prayer for pussy cat who has now gone to the big cat basket in the sky.:hugs:

Buster70
02-06-16, 00:12
Hi , sorry to hear about your cat and other problems been having the same sort of year too lost my dog 6 weeks ago and it's changed everything partners been ill and I'm feeling so crap I haven't been working so money's getting tight , if you are not well and need time off then just do it pushing yourself to hard only makes things worse , guess we just have to carry on and hope things get better maybe the second half of the year will be a bit more forgiving , take care

brooky999
03-06-16, 03:51
Ome so bad always think ome gunna drop down dead. I check my blood pressure allways and my oxygen. If all my obs r ok will I be ok xx