PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm new but I already have a question

Chrisbm8828
02-06-16, 19:16
Hi so my name is Chris, I've developed over the last couple of weeks a small lump in front of my right ear, it's very small but enough for me to notice, it's really worrying me as I don't want it to be anything serious. I don't have any other severe symptoms, but I do have some mild symptoms, these are a dull ache behind my ear that comes and goes, and again, a dull ache in front of my ear that seems to be at the back of my jaw near to the bump. I did up until a couple of weeks ago work in a call centre environment and had to wear a headset and the earpiece was on the right side. I also sometimes feel like my ear needs to pop, and have an occasional very mild discomfort when I swallow. It's just a concern and I don't know what to do about the it. Which in turn is leaving me stressed and not sure if some of the symptoms are because I'm stressing or if it's part of it. If anyone could help (and I'm sorry to ramble on!) It'd be very appreciated!
Thanks!

venusbluejeans
02-06-16, 19:21
Hiya Chrisbm8828 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: