PDA

View Full Version : Afraid of front teeth falling out.

gatsby12
03-06-16, 16:32
Hi guys, does anyone have this fear of your front teeth falling out? I push against them slightly with my bottoms when I get stressed out and I know this is a bad habit but I just cant seem to kick it. Any advice?

ServerError
03-06-16, 22:57
I thought everyone in the US had amazing teeth? Just be glad you don't live in the UK where dental treatment costs £30,000 a session so nobody bothers to go.

In all seriousness, just take care of your teeth and get regular dental check-ups.

I actually have a recurring dream (possibly nightmares) in which my teeth fall out. They always feel very real at the time. I'm relieved when I wake up and the little blighters are still there.

gatsby12
04-06-16, 01:21
I thought everyone in the US had amazing teeth? Just be glad you don't live in the UK where dental treatment costs £30,000 a session so nobody bothers to go.

In all seriousness, just take care of your teeth and get regular dental check-ups.

I actually have a recurring dream (possibly nightmares) in which my teeth fall out. They always feel very real at the time. I'm relieved when I wake up and the little blighters are still there.

Most people here seem to have decent teeth here, hahaha. Man that must be sheer hell to pay 30,000k for dental.

Noivous
04-06-16, 01:26
The clicking/grinding of teeth is very common with anxiety and stress. Most don't even realize they're doing it. But your teeth won't fall out.

N.