PDA

View Full Version : Positive feedback!

pollynewsome
03-06-16, 21:56
Hi all so i am 8 weeks at 20mg on citolapram.. i have to be honest the weeks leading up to this have not been great. In fact at times its been hell and i really thought about giving up. However the support on here has been amazing and i wouldnt of carried on taking it without it.
Which leads me to telling you all that i am definitely feeling much better, My good days are out weighing the bad and my bad days or moments arn't as bad as they were. I guess we are all different in terms of getting better and improving and after a visit to the doc she recommends i definitely stay the course till i am 12 week and if i still think i could improve i could increase but she did also say some people can take a full 6 months before they feel better. I tempted to hold out to see if i continue to improve. I know we want it to happen straight away but it didnt for me but im glad i stuck with it.
I am also exercising, relaxation and also mindfullness apps etc. It really is important to try and have something to focus on.. Try not to dwell it makes you feel worse.
Anyways keep strong everyone:)

Suziewuzie
04-06-16, 11:09
Great news Polly :) so glad you're feeling better!
I am 3 months in now & feel great, so glad I stuck it out x

Mojo61
04-06-16, 18:21
So pleased for you Polly. Well done for not giving up when you were at your lowest. You are an inspiration to us all xxx

pollynewsome
04-06-16, 19:08
Thanks guys. Not easy though as you know. Good luck to us all. X