PDA

View Full Version : Hello-Suffering from Health Anxiety after Symptoms

Sunny2141
04-06-16, 14:07
Hello! I am new here and want to share about suffering from health anxiety after a terrible scare I have been having with random twitches that have progressed into cramping on one side of my body. I know this is the Intro forum, but I am looking for support.

Thank you for your time.

Sunny

venusbluejeans
04-06-16, 14:13
Hiya Sunny2141 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

brooky999
05-06-16, 20:38
Hi all ome suffering really bad with anxiety.started lustral again today..

moviefan33
06-06-16, 01:57
Hi Sunny. I've had anxiety since i was a teenager but was not diagnosed until December of last year. I have had muscle twitching for as long as i can remember. Spasms, twitching, random limb movements. I was convinced i had a neurological disorder. It got so bad that when i would try to sleep my leg would jerk about every 3 minutes. Sometimes, all my muscles would contract, and i would fly up into the air. Since i have been on Lexapro my symptoms have calmed quite a bit. Hope this helps.