PDA

View Full Version : Feeling alone

Manilow
05-06-16, 10:43
Hi why is it that I have this awful anxiety whenever I go to sleep I woke st 5 this morning as usual with the anxiety and waited for it to calm down I was so tired I went back to bed and when o woke up again it was there again my husband starts asking why is it is bad again and I have no answer this has been going on now for s year and I'm beginning to think it's never going to end I'm hurting my family as I can't explain the feeling to them and guilty because when I'm like this I feel helpless and hopeless really not coping

venusbluejeans
05-06-16, 10:49
Hiya Manilow and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Shazamataz
05-06-16, 12:38
It's a very lonely illness, I suppose many illnesses are except people can be more understanding of the obvious physical ones.

I can't offer any words of wisdom as still battling myself but I understand the feeling alone part. I literally am alone a lot of the time as I live alone but sometimes being around others when you feel they don't understand is just as lonely.

Just keep going day by day and hope things will improve soon.

Manilow
06-06-16, 08:33
Thank you for your kind words it is so lonely and exhausting but will get through it if we keep strong take care and thanks again