PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety every second of the day

Beauch22
06-06-16, 04:11
From the time I wake up to the time I have constant physical anxiety, and it's mostly this odd feeling in legs where sometimes the feel super light or like I'm not gonna be able to walk also with my hand lately it feels as though it gets light or the sensations of touch something seems weird. I worry 24/7 no matter what I do it's taking over my life, and scared to take XANAX because of side affects I'd have to take it every single day because of how bad this is, my symptoms never stop

Beckybecks
06-06-16, 08:11
I've had this problem in the past, what I call jelly-legs. It seems quite common with anxiety.
I too am scared of taking meds because of side effects. Try taking just a quarter and then increasing when needed. You'll fnd they'll help to calm you down. You won't have to take them every day. Once you're feeling calmer you can address your anxiety issues and make a plan for your recovery.
CBT has really helped me. Other things have been exercise, healthy eating, keeping busy at all times and spending time on this forum, chatting with other like-minded people.

DrG00GLE
06-06-16, 12:26
Those do sound like common anxiety symptoms. Also it is better to take a different route than medication, but it is up to you on whether you do take it or not. Hang in there!