PDA

View Full Version : Day 14 on cit

Andy1718
06-06-16, 08:46
Slept well last night but feel so tired in the morning. Still seem very anxious when I wake up. Well will this pass? Will I definitely know when the cit is working? I can only seem to get through the day by taking propranolol with the cit at the moment. Scared of taking one tablet all the time let alone two. Feeling impatient:(

Becky2785
06-06-16, 08:49
Stay strong andy ur at the 2 week mark now I've at the 3 week mark and slept really well last night and woke up with very little anxiety it did feel strange tho to wake up without it have a good day and relax if u need propanol then take one it won't hurt u.
Take care becky x

Mojo61
06-06-16, 09:07
Try not to put a time limit on things Andy because that will add even more stress and anxiety every time you think 'This isn't working, when is it going to work?' As Claire Weekes says, you need to let time pass.

For what it's worth I still wake up feeling tired and anxious and I'm over 2 months in (but only on 10mg) However, it is not as bad as it used to be so I'm just letting time pass at the moment and trying not to overthink it or stress it.