PDA

View Full Version : just soooo excited

domino
14-03-07, 18:23
:) This might sound abit weired to some , but i,m sooo excited , on saturday 17th march i,m off to see lionel richie at nec in birmingham, i have,nt been this excited about anything in a good while. just wanted to share my excitment, i know that some other members on this site are off to see Mr R ichie also so wherever your going to see him have a fab evening, and say hi for me.:yesyes: :yesyes:

Jaco45er
14-03-07, 18:26
Hello? is it me you're looking for?

Hope you enjoy it (If it was Foo Fighters I might have joined you ;) )

TC

Jaco

domino
14-03-07, 18:38
Jaco, my fav song has to be BALARINA GIRL it makes me cry every time i hear that song.:weep:

Jaco45er
14-03-07, 18:49
awww rickards.

All his songs make me cry, for different reasons ;) lol but I hear he is good live.

You will have a great time I am sure. And, its good to have those treats in life. Lets face it, you need a treat now and again putting up with anxiety.

Jaco

jo61
14-03-07, 18:51
I'm so envious. Enjoy.

domino
14-03-07, 19:02
Hi jo, how come you are unable to see the concert,? is he not performimg near you?:shrug:

mirry
14-03-07, 19:08
is it on.............. "all night long ?"

Lucky you , I love concerts.As a kid i remember going back stage to meet the drifters who asked my mum out on a date in front of me !!!
Now I know why they were called the drifters ,mmmmmmmm.

domino
14-03-07, 19:14
Hi mirry,Well he start,s at 8 pm and if i had my way, well i not sure i can put what i,m thinking right now on here lol But maybe he will get me dancing on the ceiling!!!!:yesyes:

rosebud
14-03-07, 20:13
Hope you have a fantastic night. Enjoy yourself.

Traceyxxx

jo61
14-03-07, 20:27
Well Rickardss, if I could afford to go to see Lionel Richie I'd prefer to pay for a ticket to see ROBBIE lol now that he's out of rehab

nomorepanic
14-03-07, 22:00
Have a fab night!

Have you sold the other tickets yet?

domino
15-03-07, 11:33
HI NIC,yes well sort of nec bought them back from me. :yesyes:

Piglet
15-03-07, 11:56
Well have a lovely time and take it 'Easy' and I hope you are 'Once twice three times a lady' while you are there and don't behave like a 'Brickhouse'!!:D :D :D

Piglet :flowers:

mirry
15-03-07, 12:30
lol, old Lionel is a smoothie isnt he, dont go throwing your draws at him cos hes getting on a bit now and it may be just too much for him to take ,lol.

domino
16-03-07, 14:16
Walked my dog after work this morning, the sun was shinning, the park was alive with birds singing, the woodpecker was going mad at his trunk! and i was wired for sound with lionel ,s new album "coming home" it was the start of a good day.30hrs to go!!!!:sofa: And i won,t be hiding behind my seat i will be on it!.:D