PDA

View Full Version : Hello! Fellow H.A. sufferer with a bit of a twist.

heyitsmeyou
06-06-16, 21:53
Hey everyone on NMP. Ive been a long time lurker and this site has helped me tremendously. Honestly ive never had to post anything yet because most of my health worries are answered in other posts, but I though should finally make an account and introduce myself after all this time.

Now for the twist. I DO actually have some significant health issues. One being is that I was diagnosed last summer with a small, very low grade glioma. A type of brain tumour. Actually you can bet that is when this all started of course, however I've been assured that i'm doing ok and it was found early and has not progressed since my diagnosis. Its also very operable. The other is that I have a fatty liver. Not too bad, and not cirrhosis, just a bit fatty. I take a lot of meds for my anxiety, (clonazepam, cipralex, quetiapine) and I do feel much better than I have other than occasional anxiety flare ups/panic attacks related to heath.

Anyways, just wanted to say hello, and I will probably see you in the H.A. and Symptom forums a lot haha. :bighug1:

venusbluejeans
06-06-16, 21:58
Hiya heyitsmeyou and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: