PDA

View Full Version : Hey there im new

LINDYLOO
14-03-07, 19:15
Heya all im new to this and all i can say about myself is that im suffering from panic attacks in my sleep which are waking me up and making me tired, then im grouchy and snapping and in bad form for the rest of the day.

The attacks dont happen all the time but maybe 4 night out of 7.. thats all really...oh Im 39 have a lovely partner and two children. he doesnt know about the panic attacks as I have never told him as I feel he might just laugh at me..(but deep down I know he wont) but I want to deal with this myself...but cant...

My doctor sent me for blood test but all came back normal. So there is nothing he can go on to find a reason for the attacks.

Not sure if Im rambling on here and should be posting my long story somewhere else so I will finish now .

Thanks for reading this i know its boring.

Lindy Loo

Children_of_God
14-03-07, 20:02
Hey,
welcome to the site lindy loo = )
it's not boring that's what we're here for = )
I'm sure your husband would not laugh at you...and maybe it would help you to get it off your chest?
there isn't always a noticable reason... you have 2 kids and a husband...do you work? you could just be run down, if your getting over stressed, not keeping an eye on your diet or getting enough exercise.
But we're all here for you so if you ever wanna talk just let me know = )

trac67
14-03-07, 20:04
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends,

Take care

Trac xx

nomorepanic
14-03-07, 21:56
Lindy

Welcome aboard.

Firstly have a good read of the website on here on the left and get an idea of how to cope etc

Secondly tell your husband - you will need that support.

Hope we can be of some help.

manmoor
15-03-07, 08:03
Hi Lindy,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

wobily_lin
15-03-07, 08:05
Elo Lindy,
A big welcome to the site..great support n advice here..glad to have ya on board x

Pink Princess
15-03-07, 14:41
hey lindyloo welcome to the site, hope your ok xxxxxxxxxxxxx you'll make friends on here and get the right support xxxxxxxxxx

Zanxiety
15-03-07, 23:14
Hello their LindyLoo, welcome to the No More Panic forums. You'll find it very welcoming here with dedicated people to help us all out. As a matter of fact, I've only just joined here today too and the reason I know a bit about this forum already is I visited it today while I was at College and as I also suffer from the same thing as you I thought it would ba a great idea to join as at the end of the day we want to be anxiety free. So good luck and have a fab time with us.

kittykat
16-03-07, 14:29
Hi there Lindy,

A BIG welcome to the site.

Take care

shirley xx

Lindalou64
16-03-07, 21:00
HELLO LINDYLOO.......I KNOW ITS TOUGH,IM SURE YOU WILL FIND LOTS OF SUPPORT AND INFO HERE IM SURE YA HUSBAND WILL UNDERSTAND ALSO....BEST TO YA...........LINDA

LINDYLOO
19-03-07, 11:20
Oh lindalou your name is similar to mine...sorry......:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Serena
19-03-07, 11:41
Hi Lindalou
I have panic attacks in the night too - i think mine are related to overheating and menopause and long term anxiety. I'm having some acupuncture which is helping me. Also it really helps to talk to someone who understands how frightening it is!
Take care
Serena