PDA

View Full Version : Day 15

Andy1718
07-06-16, 13:37
Hi guys. So day 15 on cit and apart from no panic attacks since and the dreadful side effects I feel no different. Still anxious, arm adrenaline and slightly dizzy today. Still sweating hands and feet. Just wondering whether I should go with this or take the propranolol to reduce the anxiety? Or will that mask whether the cit is working or not?

Mojo61
07-06-16, 16:31
Still early days Andy. I take 20mg of propranolol every morning and have done so since I started citalopram back in early April. It hasn't masked the cit at all as far as I'm concerned.

Becky2785
07-06-16, 17:19
Andy just take each day as it comes your stressing about it Wat to much I'm only on day 23 I feel ok have up and down days but I go to work and deal with it it is hard it's the hardest thing I've ever had to go through with the thoughts I get I'd take anxiety any day rather than the thoughts things will get better you need to take each day as it comes and try do something positive each day no matter how small it is life is worth living and we can beat this a few months from now you will be laughing at all this and thinking to yourself about how it made you feel but it makes us who we are kind hearted loving people
Becky xx