PDA

View Full Version : any one super senestive to heart chest area

rodds
07-06-16, 14:31
this has been going on for months now every little seen of sensesation in heart or chest area sends me to complete panic I have been to hospital 5 time this year all ekg bloods chest normal but this do not stop the bad thoughts constaly in you head , if you have one of these attacks please let me know rodds

Fishmanpa
07-06-16, 14:41
I think everyone that's posted on this sub-forum is tbh :)

Positive thoughts

Samtattoo
07-06-16, 14:43
Same here, I get uncomfortable feelings all the time around my chest, feels weak, sometime little pains here and there, at the moment I'm having skipped beats even as we speak which just sends me over board with panic, over the past 3 years I've had multiple ekg done, echo cardiogram, 24 hour ekg, tilt table test, all the bloods you can think off all come back normal and according the 2 cardiologists my heart is perfect even tho I'm a tad overweight, yet here I am and something feels wrong so now I've just had my first session of CBT therapy as anxiety can be the only thing left, it sucks because these things happen even when your not feeling overly worried or stressed and just totally pop up and ruin your day, all we can really do is talk about it I guess