PDA

View Full Version : Weird nose pain

buttercup123
14-03-07, 20:06
I am really worried, I fainted at work yesterday (only the second or third time I have fainted since this started) I get this really weird pain in my sinuses before the dizziness kicks in and when it does kick in it gets worse - like I have a really blocked up nose - but I haven't! I also get fullness in my ears, like they need to pop, along woth ringing.

The nose pain is more or less constant when I feel dizzy, but now I am doubting whether it is anxiety and it's really scaring me... my GP has told me that he doesn't know what would be causing it and has told me to stop my propranolol in case it was them that made me faint, but now I am not taking anything for this and I still don't know what this is!
I am going on holiday to Mexico for 2 weeks in October and I know it's a long way away but I really don't wanna keep getting this dizziness while I'm on holiday or I won't enjoy it.
Please can someone tell me if they get the same thing as this, as right now I don't know what to think.

Thanks

Jo xx

DavidJ85
15-03-07, 21:48
My nose gets bunged and unbunged from time to time and I get really dizzy a lot and now my eyes water a lot too....this is all anxiety I think

nomorepanic
15-03-07, 22:50
Insist the GP looks into it if you are faintiing