PDA

View Full Version : Hi There!!!

Kath63
07-06-16, 19:12
I suffer from severe anxiety/ Panic attacks and always worrying about my health. I started having them as a young teen and I got over the attacks. They came back and once again I got over it with the help of medication. Well, here I am again with the attacks but this time I sort of know what started them. I took my niece who is 2 years old and nephew who was 3 months old. They were tken from CPS and placed in my home. Later I started with joint pains and hair loss. The Dr decided to do blood work and had ANA blood test as well. That test came back positive so I looked up what meant. Lupus! Well, he did another round of test and those cells back negative meaning did not have Lupus. 2 weeks later bam anxiety panic attacks started. 3 weeks straight could not eat nor sleep. I lost 23 pounds. I was scaring myself and could not understand why I had the attacks. Then I hurt myself between the legs and told a friend she then told me I had PGAD oh my, I started with all the symptoms I was ba k at the Drs all test came back fine and he said I know you don't have PGAD. Then I had an infection Dr game me medication and a gel. The next morning I had some weird side effects and decided to look up the symptoms of the gel. It said it can cause neuropathy but before I new this that morning I could hardly lift my arm, tingle in legs and a weird vibration under foot. So I believed I had neuropathy but again Dr said no and I went to a support forum and they said it did not sound like it either. Now we found a lump on the side of my neck dr has set up a scan my niece turned around and said maybe it's a brain tumor or Cancer I said why do you say that? Her reply was because all your body symptoms are related to you nerves and your nerves connect to you brain. Wow!!! Yes, I do have many nerve symptoms but it's all anxiety. The lump on my neck feels like a muscle but it is bigger than the other side it's on my lower neck. I had thyroid blood work and it came back fine. Just wanted to let you know what I am going through and why my anxiety is horrible. Mine is more all about the physical feelings I get from anxiety and worrying it is the worse disease there is.

venusbluejeans
07-06-16, 19:18
Hiya Kath63 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: