PDA

View Full Version : Mild headaches again

violet33
07-06-16, 23:34
Hi, i know I've posted here about mild headaches before & here I am again. For a while I had very little or no headache & then this morning I woke up with a mild headache. It didn't wake me up, I just felt it right after waking. It was on the sides of head toward back but then it moved from that spot to temples & then it moved from that spot to back of head. After taking a shower & then blow drying hair it seemed to subside mostly with NO painkiller. I then went back to sleep & just rested & it further subsided with NO painkiller. I have it still VERY SLIGHTLY. It just freaks me out because I've had this issue on & off since July of 2011. I don't think it's anything sinister or serious but if someone could just get back to me on this I'd really appreciate it. I have severe anxiety & health anxiety & this stuff just really gets to me on a fear level. Thank You

---------- Post added at 18:34 ---------- Previous post was at 14:59 ----------

Please reply. Very anxious. Thank You.

misslove
08-06-16, 01:49
Science doesn't event understand headaches. People get them and they suck. I get morning headache a lot and I find drinking water before bed helps. Also my other triggers are fake sugars like aspartame, fructose, sucrose etc. Idk why but I I eat them I get headaches the next day. Don't stress over them and just accept you have them. Try water before bed! Hope it helps!

violet33
08-06-16, 03:01
Thank You very much for your response. I'll try the water before bed.