PDA

View Full Version : A, the anxious gal

Akvil
08-06-16, 07:44
Hey all,

I am a gal from Northeastern Europe, 22 y.o. Lived in the UK for a while. Now I'm back in my Country, trying to somehow "make it" through my Masters and my new job, and everything in between.

Cheers ;)

venusbluejeans
08-06-16, 07:50
Hiya Akvil and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

fduop
09-06-16, 23:01
Good afternoon Akvil. While I may not know too much about your situation, but I can understand you are hurting. In my own life I've had to overcoming a pile of poor self-image and poor belief in my own abilities. What ended up happening is that with every paper I turned in and every course I passed, I learned I was smart enough to be in school.

I had to learn that I was worthy of what I was trying to do. Akvil, I do not know exactly what you are going through but I will say. By asking for help you are taking the first big step in getting better. Best to you in your studies and work, keep your eyes on your goals. And remember, NMP is on your side and willing to help.

Noivous
10-06-16, 02:58
Hi Akvil - That's quite a load you're carrying. School can be so stressful. Hang in there friend.

N.

fedup1967
14-06-16, 20:27
Hi Akvil,
I'm new in here and just want to say Hi and I hope you are having a good day.
I also suffer from Anxiety.
have been like this since childhood
so I sympathize with what you go through from day to day.
its tough but hopefully knowing that many people have similar issues will help you feel less isolated.
I wish you
all the best
from T :)