PDA

View Full Version : Magnesium glycinate helping my Heath anxiety?

claireypoo
08-06-16, 09:50
Hi all

I've had a really bad few months (panic attacks) - and on and off health anxiety and OCD for 30 yrs. (see my posts since 2006) I read on here that some people had some success taking a magnesium supplement - so I tried one. I've tried sooooo many meds and therapy and all kinds of relaxation tecniques - some helped a bit - but I can honestly say that since taking magnesium (and Vit b complex, vit c, cod liver oil and evening primrose all of which I have tried before, but not together) I feel unbelievably better. I credit the magnesium because that's the only new thing I've taken. I really genuinely feel calmer, more focused and have more energy - but not the manic type of energy, if you know what I mean.)

I'm wondering if I was deficient in it? Anyway, I felt so much better I was even able to attend a meditation class (local Buddhist centre) I was actually able to meditate a bit (by the end of the session) I recommend it btw - no one said 'Om' or tried to convert me ��. It really helped too.

I never thought I'd be a vitamin convert, or meditation for that matter! My advice is - give it a try! What do you have to lose?

All the best
Claireypoo X

MyNameIsTerry
23-06-16, 04:45
It's great to hear you have found something that works for you, Claireypoo. :yesyes::yahoo:

I hope it's continuing to work for you.

Good to see you finding your strength getting out there too and taking on things. Meditation can definitely help.

Hopefully more people will find help in these supplements.

Colicab85
23-06-16, 11:47
Recently been thinking of trying Magnesium myself. I'm taking Vit B, Vit C, Vit D and Omega 3.

I take lansoprozole for acid reflux so ive always wondered if its a deficiency thing that started all this.

Josh1234
23-06-16, 15:00
Magnesium helped calm muscle twitching, and other odd anxiety sensations for me.