PDA

View Full Version : 15 months of citolopram - 4 months of cbt - Square one

elibabez
08-06-16, 22:41
Well after well of a year of citolopram on various dosage from 10-20 - 30- 40 and then back again to 20 (all of course gradualy eased onto the stages as advised by doctor)
and even trying some setraline at one point

And after 4 months of cbt sessions

I can truly say that the bouts of anxiety that i tend to have at random once or twice a week - usually stirred up by anxiety at work

Totally blow up out of control, and are worse than ever

I am seriously at my witts end

The only anxiety positives are coming on here and reading peoples experiences and trying to relate

And my current dosage of 20mg citolopram - my memory is much better than it was on 40mg

But yeh, it seems ive tried everything main stream and i just dont know what to do anymore about it.
Its literally ruining my working life too as i panic all the time, and my manager doesnt understand it despite talks about it.

Has anyone else gone through similar ie tried the options i mentioned - and did you find anything else which worked?

Thanks in advance for any responses

And Terry wether you reply or not i just wana thank you for all the times you respond as they are appreciated. :bighug1:

---------- Post added at 22:41 ---------- Previous post was at 22:30 ----------

Also can i add
is my super high anxiety of always being paranoid and on high anxiety compulsively --
well, surely that is worse than g- a -d

because general anxiety well everyone has general anxiety at some stage its human nature

what i, and many people have on here should be called e- a-d

excessive anxiety disorder

not a generalised

generalised makes it sound a lot more timid and less of a problem than it actually is

elibabez
09-06-16, 12:38
hello

Sadly after being on Citaropram myself and going through 24 sessions of therapy I'm in the exact same spot as you..

I am completely helpless right now

just come back from the doctors
and she said there was nothing she can do

:scared15:

seriously?!!!!!!!!!