PDA

View Full Version : HIV fear

willpowerrise
09-06-16, 18:45
hii!! This sounds weird. I have this extreme fear of catching HIV. Sometimes my mind build up stories as to how I would have contracted it. I am not engaged at all in any risky activities. The fear arises from unusual situations. Latest is I fear that I would have drank or washed my eyes with toilet bowl water. The toilet is used only by me and my husband only very few times some friends may have used it. My concern is whether the toilet bowl water has HIV in it? where does the water comes from toilet bowl. Is it mixed with other houses water supply Is there any risk of getting HIV by drinking or splashing toilet bowl water on eyes considering the toilet is used only by me and my husband. I know I would never do this but my mind wants to believe that I have done it. So please help. I am stuck with this thought.

venusbluejeans
09-06-16, 18:50
Hiya willpowerrise and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Vanilla Sky
09-06-16, 20:20
Hi and welcome to NMP :)